Pubcast #105: Low Battery
The Pubcaster's welcomed back an old friend and introduced a new one this week but, like the 1999 Champions League final, all the excitement didn't happen until the last few minutes.
Unlike the 1999 Champions League final; this was because of a low battery on the recording device but, aside from that, this was a stellar show. There was controversy, there was comedy and, more than anything, there was the absolute crap that you know and love. The topics covered include...
• Billy Wright's 50s WAG
• Berbatov & Ruiz living in luxury in Fulham
• Little Pea leaves Villa shell-shocked
• Everybody loves Steve Evans...
• Everybody loves Leeds United...
• West Ham United: 2nd best team in London
• Zaha for England
• Sterling: 3 kids but too young for Walkabout
• No mush-room in the top 9 for Montpellier
• Exciting debate - Trivia vs Information
• Franchise Scum vs. Wimbledon
• Socceroos coach should be on his Behich
• David Luiz in tears
• Bloody Brazilians
• Lads of the week
• Bebeto's baby in Under 20 Squad
• Liverpool's miniature forwards
• Q&A with Stevie G
• Edgar "F***ing" Davids
• Sam Hamilton/Charly Bennet update
• + all the usual nonsense