FFDU: Pubcast Down Under – Episode 26
Our friends in Australia are back with a brand new episode of their own Pubcast. This time out...
- Cheers Bar Sydney is again the venue
- Late start as the bigfight is on, debatable points decision
- City feature, Jamo answers the history questions!
- Euro’s have started, any predictions so far?
- Euro sticker books and stickers!
- BBC/ITV Commentary classics
- Russian fans kick off in what the UEFA statement describes as a minor incident!!! During the game though that Arshavin looked superb, Arsenal should sign him up if RvP leaves!
- Barton claims he could walk into the England squad in a week that sees him shirtless scrapping outside Garlands!
- No penalty spots at England training, nice to see they’re practising for the inevitable then!
- Cahill fires back at some parts of negative media, is this the case?
- Socceroos get a well earned draw in the 40 degree heat in Oman, next up Japan who blasted out of the traps
- Gallop quits and the rumour mill went into a frenzy, would he be the ideal choice?
- New Sydney Club FC has some vacancies, this is quite scary!
- Room 101