Foodie and the Beast - July 12, 2015
Hosted by David and Nycci Nellis.
On this week's show:
• Old Town Alexandria's Bastille Restaurant executive chef and co-owner, Christophe Poteiux, in with tastes and talk of their Bastille Day celebration
• Triple Creek Winery is Talbot County, MD’s newest entry into the wine business. Members of the founding Spies Family and Cassandra Vanhooser, Talbot County’s marketing director, are to talk about how wine is a growing concern in Talbot County.
• Pitmaster Jim Foss, partner in Leesburg’s new Smokehouse Live BBQ restaurant, is in with ribs, wet brisket and more, along with talk of his great new BBQ spot.
• Angela Phelps is founder of Le Village Marche, a great French- focused boutique featuring French glassware and luscious soaps from Marseilles to gold-leafed frames and vintage-inspired furniture. She’s in with Bastille Day-inspired gift ideas.
• Flight 16 is one of DC’s premier wine bars. Co-owner Swati Bose is in with wipe sips and tips.