Episode 107: SDCC 2015, rinse, repeat
In this episode, we share the (mostly) non-Outlander bits of our experience at San Diego Comic Con 2015. This includes our interview with official Outlander Starz licensee Factory Entertainment’s Jordan Schwarz and Barry Eldridge; our first time in Hall H, where we saw Bill Murray at his Comic Con debut and the Mockingjay panel; our one-on-one interview with celebrity photographer and director Tyler Shields about his new film Final Girl; our roundtable interviews with the cast and production of Comedy Central’s Drunk History and composers from the Syfy channel; and Summer’s tale, “Attack of the Spanx.”
Support us on Patreon! (https://www.patreon.com/outlanderpod)
Follow us on Twitter! (https://www.twitter.com/outlanderpod)
Connect with us on Facebook! (http://www.facebook.com/outlanderpod)
Help us spread the word!
If this episode tickled your 'Outlander' fancy, head over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review, and subscribe!
· iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-outlander-podcast/id707360955?mt=2)
· Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-outlander-podcast?refid=stpr)
· Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/3ca8w2I8rlQyr7K5iEeGV8)
· Google Play (https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0&gclid=CPqUmY3tmc8CFQbrfgodSOsMCw&gclsrc=ds#/ps/Irr5s2ri372mj5fgmte23z6dghe)
· iHeartRadio (https://www.iheart.com/show/270-the-outlander-podc/)
You can ask questions and comment below, join our Facebook community, (http://outlanderpod.com/group) and leave us voice feedback via our Listener Line at 916-587-0POD.