How To Measure A Good F1 Test?
Before we get to answering 'How to measure a good F1 test?', we tell you why we were missing in action for a few weeks. We also tell you why we love Formula 1 testing as we try and indicate the 'Sign Of Times To Come' (for 2016). Along the way, we also answer a few other questions in this week's episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast:
- Why the silly qualifying changes till be delayed till the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix?
- Who is the ONE person in the sport not doing his job?
- Why Lewis Hamilton won't be able to dominate for 10 years? - Why F1 drivers are losing weight?
- Why Renault's 2016 car has been delayed?
- Is Rio Haryanto the new Pastor Maldonado?
- Why Haas' car has the COOLEST name! And why the start to their debut campaign is already ominous.
- From third grade engine to third sponsor - Mclaren-Honda woes to continue in 2016? And finally, has Alain Prost hinted on the sign of times to come?
Tune in! (Season 2016, Episode 05)
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (twitter.com/kunalashah)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!) TuneIn Radio: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/ Spreaker: www.spreaker.com/user/insidelinef1podcast DailyMotion: www.dailymotion.com/inside-line-f1-podcast
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks: 1. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (bit.ly/1SxbxUc) 2. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm's Exit From F1? (bit.ly/1Skv1ve) 3. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (bit.ly/1Rk2INb) 4. May The Force Be With You, Force India (bit.ly/1PobhR7) 5. Ecclestone Steps Down (bit.ly/1Sl17Gi) 6. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (bit.ly/1Mw03bb) 7. Motor-mouth Hamilton (bit.ly/1P5gSAc) 8. Party's Over Lewis (bit.ly/1Mie9QX) 9. Thank God for Max Verstappen (bit.ly/1RNiNYN) 10. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (bit.ly/1NwHF7M) 11. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (bit.ly/1NG6KOt) 12. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (bit.ly/1Qj743q) 13. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (bit.ly/1jAyEhW) 14. Fernando Alonso, The Unluckiest Double World Champion? (bit.ly/1PJOYqW)