Ep 27 feat. Sean Waltman: Trump's Inauguration, Royal Rumble Predictions, More
This week’s episode of Bischoff on Wrestling starts with Eric talking about WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump being inaugurated the President of the United States of America.
Eric also takes a moment to discuss a couple of the other top news stories of the week in his “Business of Pro Wrestling” segment including:
- WWE recently pulling their signed UK talent from FloSlam steaming events
- Kenny Omega and The Bullet Club not being advertised for the next NJPW tour
- Who he thinks should win the Royal Rumble
Eric then welcomes his guest for the week former WWE & WCW Superstar Sean “X-Pac” Waltman! This is part two of their interview that begins on the latest episode of Sean’s podcast X-Pac 1-2-360. During his appearance Sean speaks candidly to Eric about:
- How the idea of DX invading WCW on their own turf came about
- What would have happened had DX actually gotten in to the building
- DX’s invasion of the CNN Tower
- Fans belief that there were illuminati tie ins to the NWO
- The recent political environment in the USA and the recent Women’s march
- Sean’s incredible rebound from drugs and alcohol
Eric then closes the show with the latest Digging In The Dirt segment looking at pro wrestling dirt sheet headlines from early September 1996 as well as answering some fan questions from the #BischoffOnWrestling mailbag.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Bischoff on Wrestling for free on iTunes
This week’s episode is brought to you by
- SDI: Find out more about SDI by visiting SDI.edu/bischoff
- Pro Wrestling Tees: get your official Bischoff on Wrestling shirt over at prowrestlingtees.com/bischoff!