Episode #3x45: A Merry Mueller Christmas
- We kick off with a graphic update on our Thanksgiving sex lives. #blessed
- Surprise again, bitch! welcomes back a sly motherfucker who somehow figured out how to con the system.
- It's beginning to look a lot like a merry Mueller Christmas.
- Royal wedding bells are a' ringing, and this time, there's interesting social ramifications.
- SAT question 2017: Smallville is to ___, what Jonestown was to ____.
- Rutgers University tells everyone to grow a spine because confronting racist family members actually works to reduce racism.
- A game of Google that Shit has us wondering: how do you move a family in Skyrim?
And in this week's After Dark: - Two titans of delivery meals battle it out in this rendition of Hello Fresh v. Freshly - Tipping your delivery person: a necessity, and an evil. - We get personal about our food delivery habits, how new smartphone apps are helping or hindering those habits, and what services are worth the price tag.