CST Antisemitism Figures, ‘Miriam’s Table’ and Neshama Festival 2018
• Director of communications, Mark Gardner talks about the findings in the annual CST Antisemitism Figures.
• Lilian Cordell tells us about her cookbook which is inspired by her mother’s Bukharian home recipes.
• Joanne Greenaway talks about taking part in the first ever Neshama Festival.
• On the Schmooze we talk about traditional family recipes and the progress of women in Judaism.
• Our Rabbinic Thought for the Week comes from Rabbi Steven Katz of Edgware & Hendon Reform Synaogogue.