LSC March: Frank Bruno, Andy Gregory, Greg Searle, Giles Long, Eve Muirhead and Eleanor Oldroyd
This month's podcast is, as ever, a diverse selection of sporting stars who have been in to visit us at the London Sporting Club. In March the club hosted the legendary Frank Bruno for our latest lunch.
During this show, as well as hearing from Frank, we were lucky enough to speak to some amazing people from the world of sport;
- Andy Gregory - former Wigan & GB Rugby League player
- Greg Searle - Olympic gold medallist GB rower
- Giles Long - Paralympic swimmer and inventor of LEXI
- Eve Muirhead - Olympic medal winning Scottish curler
- Eleanor Oldroyd - Sports broadcaster at BBC Radio