The Punt Return: Betting on the NFL - Week 4
The Woot and Wye boys caught up with Dr Data himself, Dr Darryl Woodford to discuss Week 4 NFL action. The thing is, their questions just brought up more questions, and those questions, brought up more questions…. which of course were answered. Sometimes.
- Are the Miami Dolphins underrated or overrated?
- What do Eli Manning and Matt Ryan have in common… and what does it have to do with Drew Brees?
- What are the toughest teams to get a read on at the moment? Jacksonville? Tennessee? Arizona?
- Who was the last QB drafted #1 to win their first start?
- Pat Mahomes is the MVP favourite, but are there some concerns around the Chiefs?
Let's discuss. Join the conversation on Twitter with the #PuntReturnPodcast hashtag and hit up @StatsInsider, @dpwoodford and @WootAndWye with any questions!
0.15 Week 3 Was Weird
0.30 3D: Dr Darryl Data - new nickname for @dpwoodford - tweet us at @statsinsider and/or @WootAndWye with your suggestions!
1.35 "Week 3 Was Weird" Stats
3.20 Week 3 Lock of the Week Failure and Recaps
6.50 La Liga what? Leganes v Barcelona upset
8.25 NFL Futures Markets
9:30 Stats Insider Free Subscriptions
9.59 #MINvsLA #TNF Stats Insider Featured Game
37.06 #BALvsPIT #SNF Stats Insider Featured Game
38.35 #KCvsDEN #MNF Stats Insider Featured Game
42.25 Stats Insider Premium
42.45 Lock of the Week?!
44.05 Final Thoughts
45.55 Wrap Up