Microproducts & Building to Learn
In this episode, we invite you to listen to Dorai Thodla, serial tech entrepreneur, in conversation with Sivaguru from PM Power.
Dorai is the founder and CTO of Technology Strategies LLC, based in the United States. He is a mentor at KCG College of Technology Chennai. He is passionate about teaching students and mentors product startups. Dorai also gives talks on emerging technologies and their impact while consulting with companies on how to build tech communities. He believes in the paradigm of “building to learn” by encouraging teaching via “doing” so students see their learning transform into a product that extends around a complete stack. Dorai lives in Chennai and spends time in the Bay Area and Seattle outside of India. He is currently involved with the following initiatives :
• InfoAssitants– a set of tools for collecting and analyzing information.
Dorai shares his experience and perspectives on
• Identifying opportunities and building micro products
• Some creative applications of one of his products
• Looking at effective ways to learn software development, by building under guidance
• He also examines and offers solutions to questions on “how to make your product discoverable and useful”