#5x03: Arms Not Open
• Friend of the show and official #Millennial conservative correspondent Parker joins us again this week to talk about the government shutdown.
• We also get Parker’s reactions to the growing list of 2020 Democratic candidates and are surprised by some areas where we agree!
• Andrew's got a new side hustle: A Podcast and Patreon consulting business! Hit him up if you need help with your own show or Patreon.
• Laura’s rage of the week: Democrats, get the $%#& over yourselves and your ideological purity tests.
• With Netflix’s recent release of viewership numbers, it raises the question of how our consumption of content has changed. Is there still a place for network TV?
• Netflix has named its biggest competitor, and surprisingly, it’s not another streaming service.
• Just in the nick of time, Spotify is rolling out a new feature that will allow you to block R.Kelly or any other artist you don’t want to hear from.
• Things get a little… personal in this week’s recommendations.
•This week’s episode is sponsored by Joybird (go here for 25% off your first order), ZipRecruiter (try for FREE), and BioClarity (enter code MIL for a FREE Clarifying Masque with purchase of a skin routine).
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
• YouTube is cracking down on videos featuring dangerous pranks and challenges. #RIPTidePodchallenge
• Banning videos that encourage dangerous behaviors is all well and good, but YouTube doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to restricting “inappropriate content.”
• Devil’s Advocate: Government Shutdown/Wall Edition.