Running 3,000 Miles: An Interview with Nicole Antoinette
It's a rare occasion for me to meet someone who blows away my own big goals. Today you will meet Nicole Antoinette. She is not just a marathon runner — she is a CRAZY ambitious runner who is willing to see just how far she can really go.
If you get anything from this interview it will be nothing less than incredible inspiration to push for bigger goals than you ever thought possible. Enjoy!
Behind the Scenes
Two weeks ago I took the advice of Michael Hyatt and read a book he claimed was the best book he has read in the last 5 years.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less [book by Greg McKeown]
- Less But Better: What it Takes to Become an Essentialist [my blog post about the book]
This week I answer a listener question from Monika, who asks if I use Neti Pots for nasal congestion or sinus issues. Learn more about Neti Pots.
- Joe Johnson Sinusitis Remedy: The Secret to Treating Seasonal Allergies [blog post]
- Learn more about the Sinus Remedy I Use [website of Joe Johnson]
- Leave a Voice Message: If you have a question or comment that you would like me to address on the podcast itself, I highly encourage you to send me a voice message, which I will play on the show. You can also email me your questions and comments.
- Nicole Antoinette [Nicole's website and blog]
- @nic_antoinette [Nicole on Twitter]
- Thrive: The Vegan Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life [book by Brendan Brazier]
- The War of Art [book by Steven Pressfield]