#5x10: Pound Taco
- Not such a small world: Pat is going to Disney World for the first time next week.
- Laura’s saving a whopping $12 on her student loan repayments over the next year - what should she do now that she’s flush with cash?
- Andrew brings his dental nightmares back to the show - RIP Andrew’s wisdom teeth.
- We all saw Captain Marvel this weekend and give a spoiler free review! And now we have to prepare for Endgame...
- It’s RuPaul’s drag race, not RuPaul’s racist race, Brooke Lynn Hytes.
- Facebook joins the rest of us in realizing that privacy is the cornerstone of any successful tech company.
- Given its abysmal record with data protection, is anyone crazy about the idea of Facebook becoming a private messaging platform? This discussion leads us deep into Facebook's Memories feature.
- UPDATE (Andrew, get the Xanax): A second Boeing 737 MAX 8 has crashed, this time in Ethiopia. The relatively ubiquitous model has already been grounded pending investigation by a number of countries except… the US.
- DISCLAIMER: Following this week’s recording, the UK and Australia have joined the wave of countries grounding the 737 MAX pending further investigation of the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines passenger jet. GOOD.
- Game of Thrones is preparing to drop its final season, and Pam, Pat, and Laura gush about what they’re excited to see (and who they hope will die). #TeamIcyBois
- Surprise Bitch! victim Kelsey joins us for a round of Fact or Fiction: Millennial Edition.
- “I’ll take my water double filtered” says the girl who paid for pet insurance.
- This week’s episode is sponsored by ForHers (Get your first month of birth control for $5), Harry’s (Get a $13 value set), and Postmates (download the Postmates app and enter code HASHTAG for $100 of free delivery credit for your first seven days). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
- Why is one of our ad promo codes 'HASHTAG'? Andrew and Laura reveal how our advertisers might be a little confused by our name.
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- We dig into the HBO documentary “Leaving Neverland,” which chronicles the stories of two men who allege sexual assault at the hands of King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
- Are the parents to blame here, or were they groomed alongside their children?
- The complexity of grief: how it’s possible to mourn someone and be simultaneously glad they’re gone.
- Hardcore MJ fans still refuse to believe their hero was a pedophile. Should we separate the man from the music?