Just Be - Right Now!
Tune into tips from a techie turned transformational teacher !
Sivaguru from PM Power is very happy to share his conversation with Suresh Ramaswamy, a successful serial entrepreneur, who started with roles in IT and then pivoted to helping others discover themselves as a transformational teacher.
When this conversation started, we were expecting a highly technical discussion from a VLSI architect, but what it ended up being was -- literally mind blowing!
At PM Power, we have always combined the hard and soft aspects - including mindful approaches for deriving the maximum impact from the journeys of delivery excellence . This conversation touches on some of the mindfulness aspects that can make an entrepreneur or an individual contributor successful.
In this conversation, Suresh shares his perspectives on
- Personal development and transformation
- Keys for entrepreneurial success, including looking at entrepreneurship as going beyond an escape from corporate stress
- Operating in an environment of Uncertainty and risk in a startup
- The importance of having a balanced and impactful intent
- Identifying core objectives for your startup
- Letting go - to learn, manage stress etc
- The need to be inclusive
- Personal and professional relationships
And a peek into his latest book, "Just be" which is about moving through and living life under an infinite guidance.
Suresh Ramaswamy is the award-winning author of the personal transformation bestseller Just Be, Transform Your Life and Live as Infinity. As a transformational teacher and visionary entrepreneur, he is passionate about igniting and catalyzing the transformation of humanity. With his background as an electrical engineer and technology executive, he brings an inspired yet pragmatic approach to elevating consciousness on our planet. Held in high regard by people around the world, Suresh’s light-filled presence and guidance awakens them to their innermost essence.