#5x14: GMO Myths, Creepy Airbnbs, What IS Country?
- Need something to take your mind off filing taxes? Andrew’s pipes are haunted!
- Pat and Laura enjoy yelling at miscreants in movie theaters.
- Keep an eye out for an episode of BREAKING NEWS: Mueller Report edition.
- Farmer Pat educates us about GMOs and the food industry creating a new fad to rip us off.
- Can Country music have Rap elements? Pam covers Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road,” which was #1 on Billboard’s Country chart… until Billboard decided it wasn’t Country enough. The panel has some disagreements about what qualifies as Country music.
- Imagine a trip to the idyllic Irish countryside: a quaint Airbnb with your family and… a hidden camera in the living room?
- What safety and security measures are we okay with Airbnb hosts taking?
- This week’s episode is sponsored by ForHers (get your first month of birth control for only $5), Robinhood (for a FREE stock like Apple, Sprint, or Ford), and Harry’s (get your $13 value trial set). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- A University of South Carolina student was murdered after she mistakenly entered a car, thinking it was her Uber. This prompts us to wonder…
- How do we make sure we’re getting in the right car when we order an Uber?
- What measures do we take to make sure we’re safe during and after our ride?
- What things did we do in our youth that could have gotten us harmed (or worse)?
- Laura recounts the time she went on a date with a taxi driver. Yes, she’s serious.