Empathy, with a dose of patience
Welcome to another episode of the Software Lifecycle Stories. In this episode, Sivaguru and Anantha Natarajan (who prefers to be called Anand), colleagues from PM Power Consulting, speak about several topics including:
- Is software development ‘engineering’?
- Trusting one’s feelings
- Treating IT as an enabler for business
- Creating functionally satisfying solutions to make a difference for the users
- Lessons from building something ahead of time
- Becoming and Being a coach - when better comes before good!
- Detaching oneself in delicate coaching situations
- Designing mistake-proof solutions
- One tip for developing empathy
- Benefits of mindfulness
- Playing Bridge and developing software