EPL & rest of the world roundup | Episode 36 | Season 18-19 | The tail is wagging the dog and the dog walker is letting it s**t on its own doorstep
Stel, Rhodri Giggs, Yiannakis and Michael Findlay discuss the major talking points of the weekend's football.
On the agenda:
- Work rate West Ham
- Spurs running on fumes
- De Gea distracted?
- The tail is wagging the dog at United and the dog walker is letting it shit on its own doorstep
- Glazers only care about revenue
- Arsenal having a "Mourinho's first season at Utd"
- Tielemans is some player
- Hasenhuttle's work at Southampton isn't going under the radar
- Fine margins in the title rate. Well, 29mm to be exact
- EFL drama
- Rennes the new Monaco?
- Who wants to win the Bundesliga?
- Two tragic losses for Celtic
All this plus World Trash and listener questions