#5x17: 'Endgame' reactions (spoiler-free), Twitter usage revealed, Amazon gets better
• Deep in your feelings about Avengers: Endgame and Game of Thrones? #Millennial is here to share in those tears with some spoiler-free reviews!
• The hosts are so low on hope for our democracy they start suggesting lunch food items for President.
• Shut up and take our money: Amazon is ramping up free 1-day shipping with Prime in the US. Will we become even bigger shut ins? Most likely. Are we okay with that? Mostly.
• “Old man yells at cloud” update: Spielberg’s plan to block Netflix from competing for Best Picture at the Oscars has been foiled.
• Indie studios and filmmakers of color are also benefitting from Spielberg’s loss.
• A new study from Pew Research Center, “How Americans use Twitter” gets The Number treatment. The tables turn when we ask Laura to guess her own numbers.
• Laura announces she’s going to write her letters to $10 Patrons under the green influence. Get ready for some #stonerthoughts
• This week’s episode is sponsored by Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com/mill) and FabFitFun (https://www.fabfitfun.com and enter code MILL for $10 off your first box). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
• Celebrities getting increasingly defensive about critical feedback and throwing bloggers, reviewers, and journalists under the bus.
• We relive the moment when #Millennial’s daddy Hypable got put on blast by one of our favorites. #Wormtaily
• How do we respond to criticism? Not like little bitch babies.