Intuition as a tool during pregnancy and birth
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift."
You will be faced with many choices and decisions during pregnancy. Some of them will feel wrong and some will feel right. Some will require a lot of research and study. Some will involve opinions from family, friends and professionals. All of them will seem overwhelming at some point or another. This episode is about rallying your intuition as a valuable tool that you can rely on.
You will learn 5 ways of learning to work with your intuition and I end the episode with a short meditation to connect and communicate with your unborn baby.
- Using your intuition to give you insight into situations or find a solution
- Using your intuition to prepare yourself emotionally for unexpected news.
- Using your intuition to listen to your body's subtle signals.
- Using your intuition to alert you to take action.
- Using your intuition to connect and communicate with your unborn baby.
SOME OF THE WAYS YOU CAN CONNECT WITH ME
The 10 day Birth Plan (Midwife guide to safe and gentle hospital birth)
Download my App - Birth Breathing
SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram
Join me in my groupwhere I do regular live updates and check in calls, adding tips, tools and valuable information for pregnancy.