Episode 12 - No matchmaking no raid
Switching gears after that to wondering why everyone is getting so excited about World of Warcraft Classic, not to mention Keith going into rage mode about the scalpers buying up the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Editions and putting them on eBay. We then turn out attention to the big news that Microsoft and Sony are working together with cloud stuff, the lack of matchmaking in The Division 2's first raid and a mini-review of Rage 2.
Thanks for listening. If you'd like to come on the show as a guest or have topics you'd like for us to discuss, contact us here.
- Spectator Mode Podcast- https://twitter.com/spectator_mode
- Keith Mitchell – https://twitter.com/Shadowhaxor
- Joshua Piedra – https://twitter.com/TheAnimePulse
- Karl Smart – https://twitter.com/Themasething
- Diego Perez – https://twitter.com/CircleSquareDP