At What Cost
0:51 - Cold Open – Excerpt from Clarence Darrow’s closing statement
2:07 - Murder – Leopold & Loeb
13:30 - Myth – The Kidnapping of Idunn
21:51 – The Mighty Magnus Viking Hoard Raffle -
- You can make a donation here: JustGiving
- Make sure to include a note stating you are part of The Mighty Magnus Viking Hoard raffle on the website you choose. This will be an option when you process your donation.
- Make sure to either send a message via the Facebook page www.facebook.com/MagnusVikingRaffle/ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so they have your details for the draw of the raffle.
- You will receive confirmation of your entry either by messenger or email.
- You will be contacted when we hold the draw if you have won!
- Listen to the Myth, Legends and Lore podcast Episode “Children in the Viking Age & ‘The Mighty Magnus Viking Hoard’ Raffle” for an interview with Magnus’ dad.
27:20 - Reaction Segment - We discuss kidnapping, how Leopold and Loeb did not plan the perfect crime, how we picture murderers, the Aesir God Posse Camping Trip, how Kristin pictures Odin writing the Havamal, Kim pens her own stanza, more birds, how much weight a falcon can carry, and the great banana debate.
Murder & Myths theme music created by Castro Vania
Intro and background music:
“Long Dark Hallway” from !PS Lookdown used with permission
“Despair & Triumph ” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
“Strings” by Castro Vania