Emerging from our cocoons
- Learning from whatever came her way as a means of growing and sustaining herself
- Discovering the power of asking
- Personal transformation from an introvert to being a confident communicator
- Process implementation to suit different functions
- Being uncomfortable with comfort in a role & using her strengths to play different roles
- Passion about growing people in their career, specially women
- Stepping out of a work & home only life to network & gain new perspectives after a long corporate career
- Lessons for women wanting to get back to work after a break
Neeraja Ganesh is the Head of the JobsForHer Foundation which has been setup to bridge gender gaps in India.Neeraja has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry having worked for a variety of companies like Cap Gemini, ANZ and others.She is a designated career mentor on many mentorship portals. She was awarded at a TEDx Women event organised by the Dayananda Sagar Institutions for her 25 years of achievements in the corporate world. In her pursuit to share her experiences and learnings with the ecosystem around her, she delivers talks on a variety of topics which serve as inspiration and learning for others. She has also recently been bitten by the writer’s bug and has written a few articles, again with the intention of helping everyone learn from her experiences.
She actively engages with industry bodies and other organisations who work on Women Empowerment initiatives. She is an active member of the Women Empowerment Committee of BCIC(Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce).One of her favourite topics which has had rave reviews everytime she has delivered talks on it has been on “Networking”. She brings in her professional experiences to every aspect of the topic which makes the audience relate, understand and immediately learn and start implementing the tips given by her.
She can be reached via