Free to Focus with Michael Hyatt
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Michael Hyatt, author of the book, Free to Focus, and we dive into how to master focus when it matters most.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- FitVine Wine [Save 10% with code 5AM10 at FitVineWine.com]
- Four Sigmatic [Get 15% off your order of products]
- Freshbooks [Try it FREE for 30 Days]
- MichaelHyatt.com [Michael Hyatt’s Website]
- Free to Focus [Book by Michael Hyatt]
- Full Focus Planner [Physical day-planner]
- Asana [Work management planner]
- Slack [Communication platform]
- Spark Mail App [For Macs]
Michael Hyatt is the former Chairman & CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers and the current Founder & CEO of Michael Hyatt & Co., a fast-growing Inc. 5000 leadership-development company. He is also a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of 4 books, including, Platform, Living Forward, Your Best Year Ever, and Free to Focus.
With a top-rated podcast called Lead to Win, bestselling physical products like the Full Focus Planner, and an executive group coaching program, his business reaches over 1 million people a month. He is an influential voice on leadership, business growth, goal-setting, and productivity.
He’s been happily married for over 40 years. With five daughters, three sons-in-law, and nine grandchildren, he has made it his mission to live intentionally in every area of his life.