Oh Snap, Nintendo
- (01:16) Apple announced new MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs, but the old MacBook is going away and that is an opportunity for change according to Raymond Wong from Mashable.
- (14:39) Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica talks about the sacrifices that Nintendo made to bring the Switch Lite to release.
- (20:54) Facebook is striking deals behind the scenes to bring exclusive VR versions of Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell to the Oculus catalog.
- (23:48) Google made a change to its Stadia FAQ that reveals a bit more about what game ownership on the cloud platform actually means.
- (28:52) CNET's Dan Ackerman talks about Amazon's upcoming Prime Day, some of the deals that can be found, and how to get in on the action even if you aren't a Prime member.
Host: Jason Howell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.