Extraordinary Results with Andy Andrews
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with the legendary author and speaker Andy Andrews about his latest book, The Bottom of the Pool.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Sun Basket [Get up to $60 off]
- Gusto [Payroll, benefits, and HR: Get 3 months free after your first payroll]
- Freshbooks [Try it FREE for 30 Days]
- Simple Habit [Save 30% on the Premium Subscription]
- AndyAndrews.com [Andy’s website]
- Wisdom Harbour [Shape the life you want]
- The Bottom of the Pool [Book by Andy Andrews]
- The Professional Noticer Podcast [Hosted by Andy Andrews]
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as “someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America,” Andy Andrews is an internationally known speaker and author.
Among his New York Times bestsellers are the classic novels, The Traveler’s Gift and The Noticer. Leaders from the world’s top organizations—including four U.S. presidents—regularly seek him out as a trusted resource for unlocking extraordinary results.
Andy’s latest book, The Bottom of the Pool, shares his unique philosophy regarding foundational thinking. Through his unique and captivating storytelling, Andy helps you search for the reality that lies beyond the boundaries established in the name of “best practices,” “industry standards,” or “the way things are done.” For it’s at the bottom of the pool that you discover a pathway to extraordinary results that most people in your position do not even know are possible.