The Apple Banana
- (01:42) The SMART Act would regulate addictive features in social media, and Emily Birnbaum from The Hill defines what that would mean.
- (15:07) Andrew Martonik from Android Central talks about Google's Pixel 4 leak strategy, how its working, and whether key features will be enough for consumers.
- (27:11) Apple earnings show how the company is diversifying its offerings, and Lory Gil from iMore shares how the drop in iPhone revenue could impact business.
- (43:27) Chrome 76 is addressing an insecure loophole in Incognito mode that will also allow site visitors to get free content from publishers.
- (49:27) An innocuous tweet about hygiene sparked a world-wide discussion around privilege and who has the right to clean themselves.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.