Artwork and it’s medium with Aditya Mehta
Episode 5 of 5 featuring Aditya Mehta. Aditya is the Founder of Art&Found – a curated platform for invite-only artists to sell their work.
This is a 5 part series with Bharat Flooring and tiles and Audiogyan. In the coming weeks we will be talking with various artists, heritage conservationist, brand creators, illustrators and architects associated with Bharat Flooring & Tiles.
- AM: What does Art&Found do?
- FV: What are different collections you have and how did Art&Found help in shaping them? What new things are born out of this collaboration?
- AM: What are the constraints while designing since the final output is a tile?
- FV: How have your artists responded to this? What is their feedback and learning from it?
- AM & FV: Can you share the over all process from brief to actual deliverable tiles for a client? Would like to know the actual flow of how a vector or a .AI files is given to BFT artisans etc…
- AM: The overall engagement seems like a win-win situation. Can you tell us who all are empowered through this and at what levels? BFT, Client & the Artist. How Art&Found enables this?
- FV: What have been you learnings w.r.t market for this and what is next?