Steiner-FIA Spat Great For Netflix-F1 Show
Guenther Steiner & Haas are in trouble for dissing the FIA. Terrible for the team, but great content for the Netflix-F1 show season 2. Is there a cockpit elsewhere for Max Verstappen? Will drivers be gentlemanly following Romain Grosjean's plea? We call BS on Mercedes being scared of Mclaren while discussing alternative careers for some of the young rookies.
(Season 2019, Episode 38)
Here's what's in store for you in this episode:
1. Who will be the top dog at Ferrari is the BIG question, but the BIGGER question is if Ferrari will be the top dog at all races going forward
2. Romain Grosjean's plea to his fellow drivers, one that will (and should) fall on deaf ears
3. This week's feature - Guenther Steiner's indiscretions against the FIA and the resulting penalty; awesomesauce for the Netflix-F1 show season 2
4. Helmut Marko's honest assessment of Max Verstappen's performances in the races after the summer break
5. Cyril blames the FIA for everything while gearing up for a Ricciardo-Ocon rivalry. Let's hope their rivalry isn't for 15th-16th places on the grid
6. Lucien's Moments in Time section - for all your Formula 1 history buffs!
Image courtesy: Haas F1 Team