Jimbo has Michael Cox, Jack Lang and Benji Lanyado to reflect on hard-fought victories for Liverpool and City. Plus: Sheffield United on the up, Unai Emery on the brink and Steve Bruce on the can
• PART 1a: City 2 - 1 Southampton(01m 30s)
• PART 1b: Villa 1 - 2 Liverpool (06m 30s)
• PART 2a: West Ham 2 - 3 Newcastle (13m 00s)
• PART 2b: Watford 1 - 2 Chelsea (20m 30s)
• PART 3a: Palace 0 - 2 Leicester (26m 30s)
• PART 3b: Brighton 2 - 0 Norwich (28m 30s)
• PART 3c: Bournemouth 1 - 0 United (30m 00s)
• PART 4a: Sheffield U 3 - 0 Burnley (34m 50s)
• PART 4b: Arsenal 1 - 1 Wolves - Mou, Nuno or Curbs to the Emirates? (38m 40s)
• PART 4c: Everton 1 - 1 Spurs - the worst game of the season (43m 20s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (48m 00s)
• PART 6: Euro news; trophy surgeons; and the player who kidnapped himself (50m 00s)
TFS LIVE - IN DUBLIN, BELFAST AND LIVERPOOL!
GET IN TOUCH:
WE’VE GOT A NEW WEBSITE!