Today we speak with Gaynor - a whole family of sporty children!
Last time she spoke about the time pressures of prioritising church, sport and family as a busy sporting family.
Today we’re diving into the relationships involved in being a parent of a sporty child - the coaches, the other parents, their child and the rest of their family as well.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Conversations with coaches about faith
- Forming relationships with other parents
- Coping with the competitive environment of elite youth sport
- Dealing with the jealousy of other parents
- The danger of your child’s sport becoming an idol for you