Claire Ralph - The Government's coronavirus support packages for different businesses
Nigel gets Claire's thoughts on:
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme for employees and employers (0:45).
- What support is available for the 5 million self-employed (2:00).
- The businesses that fall between the cracks (2:40).
- What support is available for single Director Ltd companies? (5:28).
- The key dates for all the new schemes that have been announced (6:24).
- The lack of clarity from government on scheme eligibility and start dates (8:00).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk