CBILS revamped! The Chancellor's new rules and what this means for business
James Garnham, hospitality business owner:
- The effects the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is having on the hospitality sector (1:28).
- Reaction to the launch of the CBILS scheme (2:45).
- Frustrations trying to access the new scheme. Have the banks been helpful? (3:15).
Jim Shaw, Founder and Partner at Shaw & Co:
- What exactly is the CBILS scheme? (5:28).
- Advice for businesses having problems accessing the CBILS scheme (6:18).
- Rishi Sunak's latest revisions to the CBILS scheme and how the new measures are designed to help business (8:10).
James Durie, Chief Executive of Bristol Chambers of Commerce & Initiative:
- Business West's reaction to the Chancellor's latest announcement (9:05).
- What happens next? Will there be any new announcements from government? (10:00).
- How Business West's Trading Through Coronavirus task force are supporting businesses and lobbying government (10:50).
- Further business support and how we need to hear your stories (12:00).
Conclusion: The CBILS saga continues... (13:10)