SPECIAL EDITION - Ian Mean and Phil Smith reflect on 3 weeks in lockdown
Ian gets Phil's thoughts on:
- The calm before the storm (0:28).
- The business heroes and zeros of coronavirus (0:53).
- Councils and their ability to get the new grant money out to businesses (3:03).
- Should we be planning for a post-coronavirus world now? (4:17).
- The huge response to the Trading Through Coronavirus campaign (6:25).
- A message of caution and hope for business (7:35).
- The importance of 'people' (12:00).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk