William Frazer - The NFU and the COVID-19 Business Impact Service
Nigel gets William's thoughts on:
- What is the COVID-19 Business Impact Service? (0:33).
- The coronavirus impact on the food supply chain (1:30).
- What we can do to help prevent things such as milk wastage (3:30).
- The 'peak labour force' - who's going to pick and harvest this season's crops? (5:00).
- The surge in walking in the countryside and the importance of sticking to the 'country code' (7:15).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk