Pushing the Limits | Mattie Rogers
Questions Mattie was asked:
- Why did you decide to switch coaches in the middle of an Olympic quad?
- How is it being coached by a woman in a male dominated sport?
- How does your menstrual cycle affect your training before and after? How do you adjust your training when this happens?
- During the 2016 Olympic Quad your spot was taken from you at the last second; why did this happen and what did that feel like?
- Why did you continue to train for the 2020 Olympics Games after they ripped your spot away from you? What motivated you.
- The 2020 Olympics were postponed to July 2021, what went through your mind when you found this news out? How do you feel about training for another year?
- If you miss your first lift on stage how do you shift your mindset to prepare for your second attempt?
- How do you know when to push your body on hard training days when you don’t feel great and when do you just walk out of the gym and take an extra rest day?
- Bulking for the Quad and her diet needs. How do you feel about your body image at 81kg compared to 69kg?
- We discuss her love for music and cats.
- Fire Questions
BE SURE RATE, SUBSCRIBE, AND REVIEW THE PODCAST TO HELP IT GROW!
Follow Mattie Rogers
Youtube: Mattie Rogers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7M3V2TkY3XPYwKso1zdzPQ
RP STRENGTH https://renaissanceperiodization.com. USE CODE ALYSSA10 FOR DISCOUNTS ON TEMPLATES & THE RP APP!