Following government advice to work from home wherever possible, millions of people will be adapting to a sustained period of homeworking – in many cases for the first time. So in this special edition of Talking Work & Health, Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson will be discussing how businesses can manage and support a remote workforce, including:
· Challenges and advantages of home working
· Home working trends – the changing labour market
· How to promote and embed optimal home working practises
· Communications strategies to keep employees engaged
· Learning from the lockdown – could home working be the new normal?
Talking Work and Health is brought to you by Health Management, a Maximus UK company.
Hosted by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson.
Produced by Nick Hilton for Podot.