Matt Griffith - Our survey says: Only 16% of businesses will cope if coronavirus crisis lasts 6 months
Nigel and Matt discuss:
- The coronavirus business survey response headlines (0:38).
- What businesses can do to restore confidence and safeguard their future (1:41).
- The long-term economic impacts on the region (3:28).
- Will we ever get back to 'business as usual'? (5:03).
- Getting ahead of the curve in the Western Gateway (6:30).
- How government can continue to restore confidence in the market (7:32).
- The CBILS scheme - should government 100% back the loans? (8:58).
- Coronavirus lockdown exit strategy (10:25).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk