Dr Zara Nanu - Gender Equality: What we can learn in a time of crisis
Nigel gets Zara's thoughts on:
- Are we all in this together? (0:30).
- The 4 key ways the coronavirus crisis impacts gender equality (1:00).
- Key Workers vs Furloughed Employees - a disproportionate toll on women (3:45).
- Creating an equitable society - is this now taking a back seat? (4:42).
- The influence of Jacinda Ardern (5:40).
- Reviewing the government support packages (6:50).
- Building the 'new world' (7:57).
- Working mums and the home schooling challenge (9:10).
- Social media and the pressure to perform well (10:27).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk