SPECIAL EDITION - Ian Mean & Phil Smith reflect on 6 weeks in lockdown
Ian gets Phil's thoughts on:
- What businesses want to see next from government (0:38).
- A timeline for a return to work / easing of the lockdown (1:30).
- PPE and the use of masks in the general workplace (3:17).
- The role of the LEPs and local authorities (3:48).
- Lessons learnt during the lockdown (5:25).
- Extending the Furloughed Workers Scheme (6:50).
- Reviewing the Treasury and its efforts to help business (7:12).
- What will be the 'new normal' (7:54).
- A positive message for businesses (9:35).
- Bouncing back from a recession (10:50).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk