On this week's #Millennial, Micah is back, Nicholas Cage is "back," and a new Twilight book is coming out. What year is it?!
- At the top of the show, we address the latest in Tara Reade's sexual assault allegations against presumptive Democratic nominee for President, Joe Biden.
- What do we make of Reade's allegations, and has Joe Biden handled this well? (Spoiler: No.)
- The latest projections for for COVID-19 infections and deaths finally freak Andrew out, and our entire panel is slated to stay home through the summer.
- Why is the U.S. a COVID-19 hotspot? Because we're a hot mess. Period.
- Since Laura has been forced to break quarantine due to her home disaster, we share some listener stories about the circumstances outside our control that force our hands on quarantine.
- The soon-to-be bankrupt AMC is fighting with Universal Studios over... trolls? Really? Now?
- How could move theaters have better prepared for the very clear direction at-home streaming is taking us culturally?
- This week's recommendations are some binge-worthy shows and a fun social distancing game: Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert's nightly monologues (Andrew), Good Omens (Laura), Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (Pam), and "Psych!" by Ellen Degeneres.
- This week's episode is sponsored by Raycon (go to https://www.buyraycon.com/mill for 15% off your order). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- How did we get hereeeeee? It's an Imprint reunion to celebrate the announcement that Stephenie Meyer is FINALLY releasing Midnight Sun!
- Former Imprint host Andrea joins us, so the gang is back together again!
- We reminisce about our favorite fandom memories, and what it meant to have another book series to dive into post-Harry Potter.
- Can you enjoy a book and still criticize it? Of course!
- We all commit to reading Midnight Sun within 24 hours of its release and (potentially) a Twilight movie commentary?