SPECIAL EDITION - UK furlough scheme extended until October
Ian and Phil discuss:
- The Chancelor's latest update of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (0:40).
- Business West's support for Rishi Sunak (3:00).
- Greater flexibility and part-time furloughing (3:22).
- The new workplace guidelines (4:40).
- An MD's view of the new lockdown rules (6:28).
- Is it realistic for people to cycle or walk to work? (7:52).
- Time flies when you're in lockdown! (9:05).
- What the short-term looks like for employees with children (10:16).
- What will we all be doing come Christmas? (11:19).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk