Dr Nick Capstick - Laptops for kids
Nigel gets Nick's thoughts on:
- How tech supports communication skills development (0:43).
- How can we work to bridge the digital divide? (1:18).
- The power of featuring on the BBC (2:04).
- The true scale of the problem (2:48).
- Using 4G routers to bring internet into homes (4:26).
- Technology and broadband is no longer a 'want' but a 'necessity' (5:21).
- Blended learning and harnessing the power of new technology (6:35).
- Is the traditional classroom format now a thing of the past? (8:20).
- Government guidance and the inconsistencies between schools and their policies (9:00).
- How we can all get involved with the 'Laptops for Kids' drive (10:14).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk