Janine Woodcock - 'Furlough Fear' and advice for business leaders
Ian and Janine discuss:
- The Furlough Fear Report (0:55).
- A direct message for company leaders (1:53).
- The difference between GOOD and BAD leadership (3:27).
- The ONS statistics on furlough and the concerns of employees living through the process (4:42).
- Mental health worries and how to overcome them (8:29).
- The path back to work for employees who have been furloughed (10:00).
- Is this the end of command and control leadership? (11:47).
- Moving forward and retaining the positives from the current situation (13:04).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk