1. Their “coming out” story.
2. How did you feel after you experimented? Was there a light bulb that went off like AH-HA thats it, I am gay or did you need more time because you were a little shy at first and were nervous about what you were feeling?
PART TWO will be released on Monday and will include:
3. How did you open up to your family about it? And did you have support from family and friends or did you experience abandonment from some friends and family?
4. People ask and wonder-- “how do you know?" I have always been straight, but when I look at the same gender I tend to question “what if?”
5. How did you overcome the fear of JUDGEMENT/shame by others or maybe from yourself by just saying FRICK IT I am trying it?
6. How can you give advice to others that are letting fear override their feelings about being with the same sex. How can they free themselves and just try it.
7. How has your life changed from coming out?
Follow Josie @josiehamming