Steve Bluff - The retail sector and city centre ghost towns
Nigel and Steve discuss:
- The general atmosphere amongst retailers during COVID-19 (0:35).
- Managing the period of crisis (1:45).
- Will COVID-19 redefine the shape of our high streets? (3:35).
- The desperation of many to get back to 'retail life' (5:49).
- What the retail sector recovery may look like (6:53).
- Advice for retailers struggling to cope with the impacts of coronavirus (10:03).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk