7: Tate, Goodbye to the Era of Peace & Love
Married to a famous director, expecting her first child; on August 9th, 1969, the Manson "family" committed their most notorious murders on Tate and four others.
How does this affect the 60s? Let's talk.
- You Must Remember This A Carina Longworth Podcast: Charles Manson’s Hollywood ep. 9
- Mazierska, E. (2005). The Autobiographical Effect in the Cinema of Roman Polanski. Film Criticism, 29(3), 28–45.
- Foundas, S. (2014). Polanski: Art as Life. Variety, 323(10), 36.
- Read, B. (2018). https://www.vogue.com/article/3-sharon-tate-films-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood
- Martin, L. (2017). https://wordsofwomen.com/remembering-sharon-tate-as-the-woman-not-the-victim/
- Dimuro, G. (2018). https://allthatsinteresting.com/abigail-folger