Manik Gupta, Ex-Chief Product Officer Uber on Building Exceptional Product Teams
Listen to Manik gupta on solving the right problems, building an exceptional product team, becoming voice of the customer and scaling a business.
Manik currently serves as an advisor and investor to startups based in the US and India. Manik has built the products that have helped millions of people discover the world, most recently serving as the Chief Product Officer at Uber. Prior to Uber, Manik was a product leader at Google Maps. Manik grew up in India and studied in Singapore. He studied computer engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and received an MBA from the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad, India.
- 1:10 Career journey of Manik Gupta.
- 7:15 Inflection points for growth as a Product Manager.
- 12:22 Key traits to be a successful Product Manager.
- 17:29 Marker questions to be asked for hiring a Product Manager.
- 22:31 Traits to become a successful leader.
- 25:58 Things to prioritize in early-stage as a Product Manager.
- 27:23 Things to keep an eye on as a Product Manager.
- 28:57 About CVKey Project.