11: Chamberlain, a Dingo ate my Baby
- Comment: What the dingo does: The conclusion of the Azaria Chamberlain case reminds Australians we cannot control nature. (2012). The Guardian (London, England).
- Coroner finds that dingo took Azaria Chamberlain. (n.d.). PM (ABC).
- Reference Under S.433A of the Criminal Code by the Attorney-General for the Northern Territory of Australia of Convictions of Alice Lynne Chamberlain and Michael Leigh Chamberlain, Supreme Court of the Northern Territory of Australia, No. CA2, 1988. (Acquittal decision.)
- "A dingo ate their ethics". Media Watch. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 26 September 2005. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- "Frank Cole makes claims about another murder mystery". The Sydney Morning Herald. AAP. 6 September 2004. Retrieved 24 January 2014.