A Quick Jaunt Into the Unknown with Cliff Simon
Cliff Simon takes viewers Into the Unknown on a hunt for answers to the nightmarish myths and legends that have haunted locals for millennia.
- The paranormal experience he had as a child that has intrigued him ever since.
- The multi-faceted life he's led and how it has prepared him for this show, something he's always wanted to do.
- Life-threatening moments he's encountered during his life and while filming episodes of Into the Unknown, including a close call with a hungry water moccasin in "The Rougarou" episode in Louisiana, and something that tracked him and his team during "The Brown Mountain Lights" episode in North Carolina. Was it Bigfoot or Dogman or...? He doesn't know, but he readily admits he was afraid.
- Testing his limits and his fear of tight spaces in a gator wallow in Louisiana during "The Rougarou" episode, and when he explores a cave in California.
- How the only time he thought he might have gone too far and was in over his head was during "The Night Marchers" episode. The local Hawaiin people are reluctant to talk about them because they believe the Night Marchers can kill. Cliff had a "very scary" moment that gave him pause and made him think how this is different than everything else he was investigating on Into the Unknown, because it involved ghosts, which is truly an unknown.
- What to do and what you need to ensure you have a successful jaunt into the unknown of your own.
My gratitude to horror writer Priscilla Bettis and A Haunt Mess Podcast co-host and Twitter #Haunted Hour hostess Deedee Jebrail who responded to my "What would you ask Cliff Simon?" post. Their questions inspired the answers in numbers 1 and 5.
Want more Haunt Jaunts? Jaunt online with us anytime at HauntJaunts.net, or socially on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.